HACCP Food Safety Certification Training - State Map
Alabama | Alaska | Arizona | Arkansas | California | Colorado | Connecticut | Delaware | Florida | Georgia | Hawaii | Idaho | Illinois | Indiana | Iowa | Kansas | Kentucky | Louisiana | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Michigan | Minnesota | Mississippi | Missouri | Montana | Nebraska | Nevada | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New Mexico | New York | North Carolina | North Dakota | Ohio | Oklahoma | Oregon | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | South Carolina | South Dakota | Tennessee | Texas | Utah | Vermont | Virginia | Washington | Washington DC | West Virginia | Wisconsin | Wyoming
Why is HACCP Certification Training Necessary?
Food safety and sanitation are integral to operating a successful food service. The safety of our food supply is a responsibility shared by consumers, producers, sellers and handlers. The Center for Disease Control (CDC) estimates that because of foodborne illness 76 million people fall ill, 325,000 are hospitalized and 5,000 Americans die annually.
- HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point) is the internationally recognized risk-based system for managing food safety and involves identifying physical, biological and chemical hazards during food handling and preparation stage.
- The HACCP system has two major components.The "HA" of HACCP represents the logic in the hazard analysis which identifies the where and how of hazards. The "CCP" of HACCP represents the critical control points that provide the control of the process and the proof of the control.
- HACCP is comprised of 7 principles that are the core of the application process of HACCP to a food safety program.
HACCP Training & Certification Courses
- HACCP Training: Retail Establishments - 16 Hours
First accredited HACCP 16hr course for retail food establishments - accepted nationwide and accredited by the International HACCP Alliance. This extensive training course identifies the biological, chemical, and physical hazards associated with retail food facilities and then explains the hazard control procedures that prevent, eliminate, or reduce hazards.
- HACCP Training: State of the Art - 4 Hours
Accredited by the International HACCP Alliance, this course aims to teach you the importance and use of all 7 principles in order to make you a safer, more effective food service employee. This course meets the regulatory requirement of compliance with the 2013 FDA Food Code and the USDA Requirements for School District HACCP Plan Implementation.
- HACCP Training for Seafood - 1 Hour
This training helps fish mongers, commercial fisherman, dealers, processors, regulatory personnel, and others in the seafood industry that identify and evaluate the critical points during handling and production of seafood and seafood products in order to set up control measures – a HACCP Plan – that ensures safe seafood.
Food Manager ANSI Certification
- Food establishments generally employ a person-in-charge (PIC) or a certified food manager (CFM) who requires food safety manger certification. These establishments include: bars, restaurants, mobile vendors, food trucks, caterers, assisted-living, prison facilities, and day care centers.
- The Food Safety Manager Principles Course provides the necessary training leading up to the Food Manager Certification Exam. This course covers food safety issues, regulations, and techniques to maintain a food-safe environment.
Food Handler Training
- Food handler safety training is necessary for employees in the food service and hospitality industry. Individuals working in food facilities who are involved in preparing, storing, or handling food are required to obtain a Food Handler’s Card. This includes food employees that work in restaurants, cafes, bakeries, delis, mobile vendors, food trucks, bars, and convenience stores – such as chefs, cooks, servers, preparers, caterers and managers.
- Audience:Chefs, cooks, mobile food vendors, bartenders, host/hostesses that handle food, bussers, caterers, wait staff,servers, supervisors and managers, food warehouse staff, and convenience store (c-store) clerks.